Magic Square is the first app store in the crypto space. We are powered by decentralization, blockchain technology, and our community of users and developers. Our vision is to create a unified space for crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all barriers with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces. Magic Square UX/UI designers are talented creatives ready to build upon a sophisticated design language to lead to easy product discovery and deliver the best experience to our users.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to understand the product and its user requirements
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, tables)
- Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments
Who you are
- A creative mind with a talent for design, an eye for excellence, and a passion for decentralization, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technology.
- You are a self-starter and a team player: you are eager to voice your opinion, hear your teammates’ ideas, and build upon them, but you are also motivated and skilled to work independently, and you have no problem meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (e.g., Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills, and collaborative spirit
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Portfolio of design projects