Reviews by User CryptoHedonism

CryptoHedonism avatar

CryptoHedonism

CryptoHedonism

Good
05 May 2023
Paysenger IconValidated
Paysenger

Social Media • Platform

The first social platform for paid communication

Good substitute for instagram. I have been using for about 8 months. There are many users. Great interface.Read More ››

Was this review helpful?0 people found this review helpful
Great
01 May 2023
Symbiosis IconValidated
Symbiosis

DeFi • Bridge

Any to any cross-chain token swaps

well-known exchanger. Interface design for an amateur. Recently started supporting the zkSync ERA network. I hold the platform token.Read More ››

Was this review helpful?0 people found this review helpful
Not bad
30 Apr 2023
DAO Maker IconValidated
DAO Maker

DeFi • Launchpad

The leading launchpad on Ethereum.

One of the best launchpads. Trendsetter in new projects. The latest projects have all come out positive.Read More ››

Was this review helpful?0 people found this review helpful
Old user
29 Apr 2023
MG.Land IconValidated
MG.Land

Marketplace • NFTs

A composable and decentralized Metaverse.

Unusual metaverse. Multifunctional. A very large number of sites, many users. Quite interesting to spend time in it.Read More ››

Was this review helpful?0 people found this review helpful
I like!
28 Apr 2023
LI.FI IconValidated
LI.FI

DeFi • Bridge

Advanced Bridge & DEX Aggregation

Fast, reliable. Professional development team. My main bridge. I actively use the bridge. I like!Read More ››

Was this review helpful?0 people found this review helpful
Second
27 Apr 2023
SecondLive IconValidated
SecondLive

NFTs • Metaverse

Choose Life, Choose Space, Choose Friends

Not a bad meta, has been in it for a long time. People decently, that is, users. Not a daily meta, boring yet.Read More ››

Was this review helpful?0 people found this review helpful
Moonlight super!
26 Apr 2023
Moonlight Dapp IconValidated
Moonlight Dapp

Games • NFTs

Simulation game of Ultiverse!

Hello crypto brothers and crypto sisters! Moonlight is like a friend for advice to me, she has already raised her to level 12. Helps me in writing articles.Read More ››

Was this review helpful?0 people found this review helpful
Bridge, such a bridge.
26 Apr 2023
LI.FI IconValidated
LI.FI

DeFi • Bridge

Advanced Bridge & DEX Aggregation

Hello, cryptans ! One of the best bridges in my long cryptopractice. Convenient, fast! I advise.Read More ››

Was this review helpful?0 people found this review helpful
Best !
25 Apr 2023
Atticc IconValidated
Atticc

Social Media • Platform

Web3 social media connecting NFT communities

You are best! Your admirer. I enjoy it and recommend it to everyone. I also participate in staking.Read More ››

Was this review helpful?0 people found this review helpful